Monday, November 3, 2014

On Point with Tom Ashbrook: Tim Cook and Being Out At Work in America

This evening I was driving home from class in PVD and I turned on NPR for the 7-8pm hour for On Point with Tom Ashbrook.  He was talking with people around the country about being LGBTQ in the work place and the impact that Tim Cook's (CEO of Apple and the first Fortune 500 CEO who identifies as gay) announcement has and will make.  I thought I would share it with you all.

Tim Cook and Being Out At Work in America

Tim Cook; "I'm Proud to Be Gay" Businessweek

2 comments:

  1. Heard it for a bit last night too! Meant to post it, but you beat me to it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome...I feel like either these things happen to be everywhere around us right when we are talking about them in class or we are just hyper-aware of them because we start talking about them in class. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete